You can now pay membership fees by debit/credit card below or find our membership form on the Forms/Contacts page. Membership questions and paperwork all go to Scott Alexander, our Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-668-8690.
Membership forms may be dropped off at the Clubhouse during the season or mailed to P.O. Box 11610, Overland Park, KS 66207.
|Sustaining Membership||$150.00||Learn More|
|Full Membership||$515.00||Learn More|
|Full Membership - Trash Program Participant||$485.00||Learn More|
|First Time Full Membership||$575.00||Learn More|
|First Time Full Membership - Trash Program Participant||$545.00||Learn More|
|Social Membership||$145.00||Learn More|
|Senior Social Membership||$95.00||Learn More|
Round Hill Membership Information (Dues cover the calendar year)Comparison of Round Hill Membership Options
- Membership covers each member of family (you may include your children/dependents if living at home - 3 generations are not allowed on a membership)
- Unlimited pool access during pool hours
- Unlimited tennis court access (provided courts are available and/or not in use for scheduled events)
- Option to purchase key to tennis courts for use during off-season
- Option to purchase guest passes
- Regular membership mailings and invitation to all social events
- One Household Social Membership card good for ten punches/entries to pool and tennis courts (one punch equals one person) May not purchase guest passes
- Invitation to all social events and regular membership mailings/e-mails
- Senior members have the option to purchase guest passes
Membership is not effective until dues are paid in full.