You can now pay membership fees by debit/credit card below or find our membership form on the Forms/Contacts page. Membership questions and paperwork all go to Scott Alexander, our Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-668-8690.
Membership forms may be dropped off at the Clubhouse during the season or mailed to P.O. Box 11610, Overland Park, KS 66207.
|Full Membership||$490.00||Learn More|
|Full Membership - Trash Program Participant||$460.00||Learn More|
|Social Membership||$135.00||Learn More|
|Senior Social Membership||$90.00||Learn More|
Round Hill Membership Information 2019 (Dues cover the calendar year 2019)
|Payment Due - April 15, 2019|
|Full Membership - $490.00|
|($30 discount for Round Hill Residents who participate in the trash program with Deffenbaugh – Full Membership is $460.00)|
|Social Membership - $135.00 or $90.00 (Senior)|
- Cost of $490.00 annually
- Membership covers each member of family (you may include your children/dependents if living at home - 3 generations are not allowed on a membership)
- Unlimited pool access during pool hours
- Unlimited tennis court access (provided courts are available and/or not in use for scheduled events)
- Option to purchase key to tennis courts for use during off-season
- Option to purchase guest passes (10 visits for $40.00)
- Regular membership mailings and invitation to all social events
- Cost annually of $135.00 or $90.00 for senior members (this option originally created for Round Hill residents whose children were no longer at home and did not need unlimited use of facilities)
- One Household Social Membership card good for ten punches/entries to pool and tennis courts (one punch equals one person) May not purchase guest passes
- Invitation to all social events and regular membership mailings/e-mails
- Senior members have the option to purchase guest passes (10 visits for $50.00)
Membership is not effective until dues are paid in full.